Thread: Smc application in henderson branch

Default Smc application in henderson branch

hey guys, I applied for residence visa on 19 th dec 2014 under SMC with 155 point and my partner also include in application.
    Here is some details

3rd October 14. EOI logged
    15 October 14 EOI selected
    8 November 14. ITA RECEIVED
    19 December. ITA logged

Now status pending
    Anybody have any idea,how soon my CO ASSINGNED..

Hello.

Everything at INZ works by managed queues. When your ITA was received, it would join the end of the queue of other ITAs, according to the date order. Each Case Officer has a certain workload - a number of cases that are theirs to deal with. The newly arrived ITAs have to wait till one of the COs has finished with some of their cases, and can take on some more. When an ITA is eventually assigned to a CO, it will again join the back of THAT queue for the CO's attention, as s/he takes the top file, does what s/he can actively do, puts that file to the back, works everything s/he can on that case, goes to the next, and so on.

There is no way to tell how many other people's ITAs were in the queue to be assigned already, on the day yours arrived. There is no way to tell how easy or difficult the cases already being worked in the office are turning out to be, which affects the time passing until COs are ready to take more files into their personal allocation. There is no way to tell if three experienced COs in that office might leave and need to be replaced, with the new COs needing training. There is no way to tell if there could be a flu epidemic affecting the whole building. This is why INZ cannot promise anything about timings, and it's never really a matter of 'just assigning' a Case Officer.

[QUOTE=Vishalbhop;511057]hey guys, I applied for residence visa on 19 th dec 2014 under SMC with 155 point and my partner also include in application.
    Here is some details

3rd October 14. EOI logged
    15 October 14 EOI selected
    8 November 14. ITA RECEIVED
    19 December. ITA logged

Now status pending
    Anybody have any idea,how soon my CO will be ASSINGNED

Thanks mate
    Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    Hello.

Everything at INZ works by managed queues. When your ITA was received, it would join the end of the queue of other ITAs, according to the date order. Each Case Officer has a certain workload - a number of cases that are theirs to deal with. The newly arrived ITAs have to wait till one of the COs has finished with some of their cases, and can take on some more. When an ITA is eventually assigned to a CO, it will again join the back of THAT queue for the CO's attention, as s/he takes the top file, does what s/he can actively do, puts that file to the back, works everything s/he can on that case, goes to the next, and so on.

There is no way to tell how many other people's ITAs were in the queue to be assigned already, on the day yours arrived. There is no way to tell how easy or difficult the cases already being worked in the office are turning out to be, which affects the time passing until COs are ready to take more files into their personal allocation. There is no way to tell if three experienced COs in that office might leave and need to be replaced, with the new COs needing training. There is no way to tell if there could be a flu epidemic affecting the whole building. This is why INZ cannot promise anything about timings, and it's never really a matter of 'just assigning' a Case Officer.