Thread: ITA - any idea of current processing timescale for London branch

Default ITA - any idea of current processing timescale for London branch

Hi,

We have just had out EOI selected yesterday (155 points with job offer) and are now waiting on ITA. Does anyone have any idea of timescales for ITA being dispatched and also for it being processed?

I am aware that each case is different but just wondered if anyone had recently been through this with London and could give me an indication.

We also are waiting on our Essential Skills visa coming through (hoping to receive this in the next 2-3 weeks) as submitted early Jan.

Many thanks in advance

Louise

My ITA from London took 3 or 4 weeks to receive. Ive been told after submitting all the required documents, to expect it to take 4 - 6 months (but that without a job offer). Good luck!

Thanks kdok, hopefully it will come through shortly.

Currently waiting on Essential Skills visa to, so lots of waiting just now!

We are on our 5th month and 2 weeks at London Branch, 160+pts without job offer. Super Anxious!

Quote Originally Posted by kdok View Post
    My ITA from London took 3 or 4 weeks to receive. Ive been told after submitting all the required documents, to expect it to take 4 - 6 months (but that without a job offer). Good luck!

Our ITA came 2.5 weeks after our EOI was selected. Good luck

I have a job offer and 160 points. My ITA took 2 weeks and 2 days.

ITAs in London can vary from 1 day to 4 weeks depending on circumstances. The processing times for residence visas are currently being reduced with the introduction of new application handling systems and are very good in comparison with other offices. If your application or residence includes a job offer, it should take about 1 - 2 weeks to be allocated a Case Officer and then about another month or two for processing, checking etc. (if there are no medical or security issues to delay it). For those without a job offer, the waiting time is still 4 - 6 months to be allocated a case officer.