Thread: Evidence for working experience

Default Evidence for working experience

I'm currently preparing all the necessary documents to evident my formal job experiences. Noted one of the document to be included is the personal tax return. As the tax return statement in my country is only showing a lump sum without further details on the name of the company which I earned the income from, and it may also take a few weeks for the related gov sector to re-issue the tax return statement, I was thinking not to include this when returning the ITA. Can anyone share their experience or opinion that whether this tax return statement is 'must' and most likely the official will request for it or it is just optional as long as you have other supporting doc with you. Thanks

It would be ideal if you can just attach copy of IR8 and further attach breakdown with salary statements which I think shows the tax deducted.

You can also send additional supporting documents at a later date when a Case Officer is assigned to your case.

Quote Originally Posted by Sun777 View Post
    It would be ideal if you can just attach copy of IR8 and further attach breakdown with salary statements which I think shows the tax deducted.

You can also send additional supporting documents at a later date when a Case Officer is assigned to your case.
    Thanks for your advice, unfortunately the salary statement didn't show the tax deducted as I have done the tax filling myself.

I do hope I can rely on the other supporting like testimonial from formal enployer and pay slip to support the experience earned and tax return statement is just an optional doc.

Can someone share your experience here whether the official has requested the tax return from you even though you have provide the pay slip, employer testimonial, any certificate? Appreciate your advice

Quote Originally Posted by y_square2 View Post
    Can someone share your experience here whether the official has requested the tax return from you even though you have provide the pay slip, employer testimonial, any certificate? Appreciate your advice
    Hi, below are the evidences I submitted for work experience points. They never asked for tax return docs and I am at the last stage now - interview tomorrow

1. reference letters issued by employer(s), with company letterhead
    2. pay slips (these are computer print outs, I never got them certified but I put a note in my cover letter saying that these are computer printouts)
    3. employment offer letter, contracts

Hope it helps!

Quote Originally Posted by maldiniho View Post
    Hi, below are the evidences I submitted for work experience points. They never asked for tax return docs and I am at the last stage now - interview tomorrow

1. reference letters issued by employer(s), with company letterhead
    2. pay slips (these are computer print outs, I never got them certified but I put a note in my cover letter saying that these are computer printouts)
    3. employment offer letter, contracts

Hope it helps!
    Hey, thanks a lot for your sharing! All the best to you and congratulations !!!

Quote Originally Posted by y_square2 View Post
    I'm currently preparing all the necessary documents to evident my formal job experiences. Noted one of the document to be included is the personal tax return. As the tax return statement in my country is only showing a lump sum without further details on the name of the company which I earned the income from, and it may also take a few weeks for the related gov sector to re-issue the tax return statement, I was thinking not to include this when returning the ITA. Can anyone share their experience or opinion that whether this tax return statement is 'must' and most likely the official will request for it or it is just optional as long as you have other supporting doc with you. Thanks
    Hi there,

Last time, I never included the tax return statement in SG in my ITA. Only the certificate of employment ( stated the duration of employment, hours of work per week and also if it is permanent or contract ).

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by jeremylee99 View Post
    Hi there,

Last time, I never included the tax return statement in SG in my ITA. Only the certificate of employment ( stated the duration of employment, hours of work per week and also if it is permanent or contract ).

Cheers
    Thanks a lot for the sharing, I will keep my finger crossed and only focus on preparing the certificate of employment.