Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: IQA not done, ITA deadline soon

Unhappy IQA not done, ITA deadline soon

Hi,

Anyone have the same case as I am?
    I lodge my IQA application last Nov 7, 2014 and as of today, it is still under Evaluation. My ITA deadline of 4 months will be up this 2nd week of February.
    I called NZQA and they told me that it will take another 2 weeks to finish!
    My wife, who also submitted her IQA application, already received her results last week.

Please help/advice. I'm really worried.

Usually evaluation will take 2-3 days after the allocation process. This is my personal experience with IQA assessment. I suggest you to call IQA and ask them to expedite the process.

And even if you don't receive IQA result around ITA deadline, submit whatever docs you've gathered for ITA along with proof of IQA submission etc. They understand the problems and shall consider your case. Just don't miss ITA deadline!!! It's hard to get extension for ITA.

Cheers!

It is now IMPOSSIBLE to get an extension for the ITA - the instructions to COs have changed on that point. So yes, send what you have, and proof of when you applied for IQA.

Quote Originally Posted by vitajaj View Post
    Usually evaluation will take 2-3 days after the allocation process. This is my personal experience with IQA assessment. I suggest you to call IQA and ask them to expedite the process.
    Yes, my wife only had 2 days of evaluation.
    Mine is currently on evaluation since January 16, 2015. I already called yesterday and the advice was it will finished in 2 weeks. I explained that my ITA deadline is also due in 2 weeks time. Hopefully my priority gets bumped up.
    I really don't know why my application is taking too long. My wife and I have almost the same qualifications.

Thanks for all the advice.
    I'm really worried and just want to submit everything next week. I guess at this rate I will have to submit without my IQA and my Qualification proof!

@ Tickler,

Just submit everything you have now. Just give them your IQA application ID. I guess the primary applicant's IQA is scrutinized in detail in order to fetch you a specific outcome.

Hello, I have few questions for you.

Did you claim for any points in LTSSL ? It looks like you just did your PAR while submitting EOI.

Kindly help me, I am thinking about just doing PAR for submitting EOI, I am also planning to claim points under LTSSL, Do I need to get IQA done or PAR will be sufficient ?

Kindly reply

@ Skhairnar, what is your field of study ?

@skhairnar
    1. Yes, I claimed for points in LTSSL
    2. I had PAR before I sent my EOI
    3. Once I got my ITA (Invitation to Apply), it was specified that I need to have an IQA assessment.

I think that you need to have an IQA if you are claiming for points in LTSSL.
    I was thinking of getting an IQA before submitting my EOI but IQA cost quite a bit and I was afraid about the result of my assessment, so I opted for PAR.
    I ended up paying for both PAR and IQA, so it's really up to you.
    PAR though takes only a few days so you can submit your EOI immediately but you will have to do IQA most definitely.

Dear Tickler,

Thank you very much for your feedback. Actually, as you see the cost of IQA is too high that's the only reason I want to do the IQA only after getting ITA. I believe it takes 30 days to get the IQA done. Also, if the total points are little short,in between 130-140, what are the chances of getting ITA if one has experience in LTSSL ?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast