Thread: consultant??

Default consultant??

Hi, consultancy advise please. My partner has been on a temporary partnership visa for a few months and now we want to apply for her pr. my question is after using a consultant for temporary visa/ partnership he now wants $2500 in fees for pr. I seem to think we have all the evidence etc required and maybe we could follow the process ourselves. what do you think??

I think you can save on fee, and do it yourself. I am assuming yours was not a difficult case first time. If the circumstances have changed (e.g., traffic violations, health etc.) it is better to seek Consultant's help.

Thanks for your reply, yes straight forward the first time so I'm pretty sure it will be dotting the t's and crossing the eyes!

Hello,
    I submitted my work visa application with job offer on 29 October 2014 mumbai nz branch. .CO contact me 20 november. But still not any reply. ply sent me what is the time frame essential skills work visa? How to contact my case officer?
    Thanks

Here is the Mumbai office's own processing times page. http://www.immigration.govt.nz/branc...timeframes.htm This is their best guess depending on recent averages, and note that INZ times are never a promise. If your CO did not give you his/her phone number or email, all you can do is use their general contact details and ask. When the CO contacted you, did s/he say s/he required further information from you?

Ok. Thank for your reply. Good work.