Thread: Submitting my ITA to the Shanghai branch

Default Submitting my ITA to the Shanghai branch

Just wanted to inform you all that I am submitted my ITA to the Shanghai branch. Thanks to all the forum moderators for their valuable advices. My total claim of 140 points consisted of the following points:

Qualification: 60 points
    Recognized qualification in area of absolute skills shortage 10 points
    Recognized work experience: 10 points
    Recognized work in area of absolute skills shortage 10 points
    Recognized Partner’s qualification 20 points

Now the waiting time starts !!

Welldone. Most of the hard work is done now and the waiting time begins. God Luck.

Thanks Pooh. Btw, did you get the ITA?

Not yet, now it has passed 21 days since EOI Selection.

Hi vitajaj,

It just received.

vitajaj, pooh I had justed my questions please can you help me with those?

questions are 1) Can I claim point for “Do you have Qualification in any of NZ Identified future growth area and absolute skill shortage” please? My qualification is listed in Long term skill shortage list
    2) Also can I claim point for “Number of years of work experience in any one of NZ Identified future growth area and absolute skill shortage” please though I do not have NZ work experience?
    3) And points for work experience gained in a comparable labour market or area of absolute skills shortage? As stated above all by work experience are in Long term skill shortage list but experience are not from NZ.

Looking at your other post, I see that Karen Phillips has answered your questions there. She is a Licensed Immigration Adviser, and you can rely completely on what she says. That means you have been shown how to answer questions 1 and 3 here, and we can't do that for you because we don't know your personal details.

Nobody can claim for qualifications and experience under identified future growth area unless they have got a skilled job, or job offer, in NZ. But if you meet the other requirements, you can normally claim under absolute skill shortage instead.

If you look here http://www.immigration.govt.nz/opsmanual/6954.htm you will find all the detailed requirements for claiming any available points. SM6 has a chart with what points there are under different headings, and in the last column, it shows you which other section to look at to find the rules about getting those points.

Thanks JandM, I had replied to Karen and waiting for her reply. I have another doubt say I have claimed for 10 years of experience and only 8 years is considered that would reduce my points by 5 but still I will have 140 will that impact EOI by any means. Is that good to go with the lowest point ofcourse with 140 and submit EOI. As of now as stated in my other post I see 2 MASTER of SCIENCE in the qualifaction one in level 9 and other in 8 and feel safe to play with level 8.

140 will get the EOI selected at the next draw. There is no advantage in having more points than that.