Thread: Standard Processing Timeframe

Default Standard Processing Timeframe

Your application was sent to the Immigration New Zealand in Mumbai for processing on 04/Feb/2015. Please refer “Standard Processing Timeframe” link for information regarding processing time.

can any one tell me what this comment means??

This comment means your application has been delivered to the Mumbai branch on Feb 4. Concerning the time estimate, you should see the standard processing timeframe taken by the Mumbai branch. For your convenience, I have printed the link as follows:

http://www.immigration.govt.nz/branc...timeframes.htm

Default same above

ok

the link shows the percentages of January survey . what about the February month ??

and what does this percentage related to survey

and can any one tell how much time it will take for student visa as i also applied in IPP process

what about the February month ??
    We are still in February! They can't put up any figures till the applications and processing have happened.

and what does this percentage related to survey
    It shows what proportion of applications got processed within 25 days. The others didn't get done that quickly. This is most likely to happen if the applicant did not send in all the necessary paperwork, or people who needed to reply to confirm the evidence is genuine did not bother to do so promptly. THERE IS NO WAY TO TELL IN ADVANCE which category one person's application - YOURS, for instance - will fall into.
    can any one tell how much time it will take for student visa
    No. There is never any set time. It takes as long as it takes.