Thread: Do you speak french ?

Default Do you speak french ?

I don't have problems in English but it would also be nice if some people speak french too !

See you !

Hi and welcome to the forum
    Rule 2 of The rules of our forum request that all posts are in English so that most will be able to understand them.

http://www.enz.org/forum/showthread.php?t=40236

I speak French.

Unfortunately, there's a forum rule that restricts everyone to using English on here. http://www.enz.org/forum/showthread.php?t=25216 (Rule 2) ENZ, the site owner, toughened up this rule because of past experience. Moderators have to be able to make sure that all posts are inoffensive and keep to the rules. When any of us understands the language being aired, we can see that any translation is accurate, but if three or four members from somewhere that we have no knowledge of start up in their own language, they could be being really unpleasant to one another with innocuous English tags added on, and we'd be none the wiser. It's unfair to make a difference between members because of what WE happen to know, and we have to be able to monitor all posts, so in fairness we stop everybody.

I've just been Googling to see if there is a francophone forum concerned with INZ, but haven't found one.

Would love to, but as the others have said...not here Happy to answer PMs!
    I never found a francophone NZ forum that was active and as helpful as this one.

Frogs in NZ was interesting and nice to "speak" French and there are Facebook groups Frenchies in Wellington for example...and Français en Nouvelle Zélande/ French in NZ for a French perspective.

I speak French too. Feel free to send me a PM. There are several FB groups, Français en NZ, Français à Auckland, etc, and there's also Frogs in NZ but the forum is not used much.

French speaking here too (French born and bred), give me a shout if you need anything

There are quite a few groups on Facebook like Francais en Nouvelle Zelande (https://www.facebook.com/groups/480823782015631/), and Frogs in NZ as well

I speak French as well...but I am Canadian so you probably won't understand me. Nor will I understand you.