Thread: passport photos?

Default passport photos?

Where can I get passport photos here? I don't even know where to start looking, but it's all I have left to do before I submit my ITA.

Thanks!!

Michele

Have you got a local pharmacy? Ours has got a big sign outside it saying it does passport pics?

I think Goulds photographic on Tutanakai Steet will do them (between the mall and city focus) or possibly the information centre on Fenton Street (oposite the

council building) may have a machine.If you have no luck then PM Jules and we will try and arrange taking a digital picture and I will print them out.

Thanks! Actually, I had to go to the chemist around the corner and they did them. Worked well and pretty cheap.

Thanks for the help!

Actually, I owe Jules a call. I should do that soon!

Michele

Glad you got sorted Michele. Yes give me a call and we will go for that coffee

Jules

We found that we could make passport photos at home. The trickiest part is making sure the head size and photo size are acceptable. For the US, you can check

the State Department web site for the specifics (Google "Passports" for a link). Well, you also need a color printer, preferably with permanent ink.