Thread: Anyone from Singapore who lives near Dannevirke?? (even Parlmy, Napier, Wellington??)

Default Anyone from Singapore who lives near Dannevirke?? (even Parlmy, Napier, Wellington??)

Hi, I am looking for someone can catch up from Singapore who lives in New Zealand , Manawatu or closer to the area (even Napier, Wellington).
    I was Singapore PR (lived for 13 years) and my daughter (9yrs) is Singapore citizen, moved here in Dannevirke 1 year and 8 months ago. I would like to get connection with people from Singapore as I miss Singapore a lot and keen to contact. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Miksed View Post
    Hi, I am looking for someone can catch up from Singapore who lives in New Zealand , Manawatu or closer to the area (even Napier, Wellington).
    I was Singapore PR (lived for 13 years) and my daughter (9yrs) is Singapore citizen, moved here in Dannevirke 1 year and 8 months ago. I would like to get connection with people from Singapore as I miss Singapore a lot and keen to contact. Thanks.
    Hi there,

From S'pore and will be in Palmy next week from Friday onwards. Daughter is going to Massey Uni. U mention Singapore PR...where were u from?

Hi, Thanks for the reply.
    I am from Japan and although I had life in SIN for just 13yrs of my life, these days were really meaningful. And for my daughter I don't want her to forget her identity as Singaporean.

Hi, Thanks for the reply.
    I am from Japan and although I had life in SIN for just 13yrs of my life, these days were really meaningful. And for my daughter I don't want her to forget her identity as Singaporean.
    Ohaiogozaima...welcome to NZ.

If you can make 5 post I can send you my contact via PM then I will find a time to contact you while I am in Palmy. You are quite nearby. Are u free on weekdays or weekends only?

Quote Originally Posted by GaryTeh View Post

If you can make 5 post I can send you my contact via PM then I will find a time to contact you while I am in Palmy. You are quite nearby. Are u free on weekdays or weekends only?
    Hi,
    yup about 45 mins drive from here. At the moment I am free sometimes weekdays also but depends on timing.

It would be great if can get contact.

It would be great if can get contact.
    Just reply me again and I can PM you.

Just reply me again and I can PM you.
    Good, Thanks.

would be great if you can contact me when you have time. Thanks.