Thread: Plumber Nelson/Richmond cost and recommendation

Default Plumber Nelson/Richmond cost and recommendation

Just moved here and the house which we moved into has a choked shower drainage. The crystal stuff to unclog drains from Mitre 10 is not working. Does any one have any recommendations of a plumber in the Nelson/Richmond areas? What is the range of average cost of a plumber and any other associated cost besides parts and transport fee? The first plumber I called who was already scheduled for a filter installation(fixed fee all inclusive) quoted me $65 per hour plus $25 for transport eg cost of transport plus another 30 mins for transport. I found this on the high side and also he would not budge to waive transport even though he would already be on site for the filter job which is rather bizzare!!! Claims that the first job he is acting as a contractor for installation and his cost is covered under the filter distributor..... whatever that means. All recommendations and advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

You could try this website. I hear it's very good. http://www.cab.org.nz/Pages/home.aspx