Thread: Need help for additonal documents for living together

Default Need help for additonal documents for living together

Dear All,

We are living in Kuwait, and I provided Civil id copy that is translated in English which shows the same address. In addition to that provided some documents which i received from dhl in the name of of my wife clearly mention Benny c/o wife, name of wife's company , nzqa documents addressing Benny. c/o wife , name of the wife's company etc. In addition to that Wife's banking address which showing address of my civil id. In addition to that we provided some pics, travel tickets, son's school diary information, our email communication etc. Still CO asking for 4-6 documents which shows the same address. The rent agreement only mentions name of the owner and his family , I tried to get a letter from the rental agency and they denied saying that rental agr.eement shows that owner and his family.

So anybody guide me in this matter. What additional documents I can provide.

Any ordinary mail addressed to either of you at the same address, preferably with the envelopes as well.

The problem here, the mails are delivered at post box number of the company. Any personal reference letter will do?

Anything and everything - the CO just has to be able to tick that there has been further evidence shown.