Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Preparing ITA Documents

Default Preparing ITA Documents

Hi,

Now I have compiled almost all the documents except a few; PCC and Service Letter.

I need to clear my doubts regarding IELTS and NZQA certificates

NZQA certificates came in two documents; The certificates itself and a letter describing how it is assessed and with some other information. I think only the Certificate is necessary to the INZ. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

And since they say certified copies or originals should be submitted, can we submit certified copies of NZQA certificate and IELTS certificate?

Please let me know previous applicants' experiences.

Further, what would be the order of the documents? Should I follow the order listed in personalized document check list or the order mentioned in the TipsforLodgingSkilledMigrantApplications.doc

Both of the documents have two different orders of documents.

Thanks.
    Last edited by pooh; 22nd February 2015 at 05:30 PM.

Hi Pooh,

I have submitted my ITA on first week Jan 2015, hence sharing ideas from my fresh memory

1. I think only the Certificate is necessary to the INZ - Yes correct

2. Only during IQA we need to submit the original copy, post IQA the final step is ITA for which we can submit only the attested photocopies from notary (right from your schooling till current/previous company experience). This is applicable for IELTS as well.

Hope this will suffice your queries.

All the best

Thanks,
    Shankar

Thank you for your reply. Could you tell me what the document order you followed?

It does not really matter what order you decide to follow, except that you will help your CO to work your case efficiently to be organized in some clear and obvious way.

I know many people have numbered and placed their documents in the order of the questions on the ITA form, and supplied a sort of index page which says, for instance, "Question (whatever), letter regarding first previous employment (white A4 page), certificate regarding second previous employment (small blue form with red printed heading)." Then KEEP A COPY of the cover page, then, in case in the future you get a message from INZ saying, 'You have not supplied evidence of your second previous employment,' you can reply saying yes, you have, and telling the official exactly what paper they need to be looking for.

This old thread may be further help. http://www.enz.org/forum/showthread.php?t=44662

Thanks JandM.

Do you think it is OK if I write down the page no of each document I'm sending on the bottom right hand side? Or just to stick a small sticker with the printed page no? I'm sending most of certified copies except, IELTS, NZQA, English proof letters and service letter.

INZ has recently asked if all ITA evidence could please be submitted in the order in which it is listed on the applicant's checklist. If you provide the original of any document, I would advise also placing a plain (uncertified) copy behind it. I separate sections with a plain sheet of coloured paper and write what the next section is on that sheet e.g. "qualifications", "work experience" etc .

It's fine if you number documents either by writing on them or using a sticker.

Thank you both Karen and JandM.

Ok, since some of documents have more than one page (Appointment Letter, Service Letter and some bank statements) and they can not be stapled, I thought to number all the documents. Then in the cover letter say that '<Name of the document> has <n> no of pages from <n20-n24>'

Yes, or you could identify them by using a number, then, within each document, an extra letter, or further number.

1a, 1b, 1c, etc.
    1 i, 1 ii, 1 iii, etc.
    1(1), 1(2), 1(3), etc.

hmmm that is a great idea. Thanks JandM.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast