Thread: work experience certificates

Default work experience certificates

Need your suggestion please.

My work experience certificates have start and end date along with the designation held at the time of resignation. But do not list out activities I was doing. Is it mandatory to have activities listed in work experience. If yes is that acceptable if I get a reference email from my previous managers sent from their official email ID along with their signatures/designation.

I have other supporting documents like pay slip and tax slips.

Yes and yes. Or in some circumstances, people have used letters from colleagues who worked with them and were in a position to know what their responsibilities were. (INZ need to know that the job was full-time, that it was skilled, needing the applicant's qualifications in order to be done, and fulfilled the requirements of skilled work.)

I think the key parts are:
    Start Date, End Date, Position such as 'It Project Manager/Scrum Master' and a brief description of the role and also the words 'Full Time basis'.
    Two of the three references - (adding up to 10 years experience) that I sent were from companies that were no longer in business, so to help (not sure if it did) I printed off the company particulars from Companies House Register. One included the details of the director (at the time) who prepared my reference.

It must have been OK as the visa was approved quickly.