Thread: Shipping liquids

Default Shipping liquids

Shippers have advised that we shouldn't pack liquids however, I've seen many threads on here where others have taken stocks of toiletries etc. Subsequently I'm a bit confused!
    I was planning to take a stock of our favourite shampoo, deodorant, shower gel etc in zip lock bags and then in a vacuum bag to help prevent leakage and I would appreciate others experiences/advice.

Quote Originally Posted by BarbraB View Post
    Shippers have advised that we shouldn't pack liquids however, I've seen many threads on here where others have taken stocks of toiletries etc. Subsequently I'm a bit confused!
    I was planning to take a stock of our favourite shampoo, deodorant, shower gel etc in zip lock bags and then in a vacuum bag to help prevent leakage and I would appreciate others experiences/advice.
    Hi

I shipped toiletries in both my shipments, no questions asked. The first time I also shipped some alcohol which they were also fine about . I pre warned them about the alcohol before I booked them.

I haven't suffered any leakage issues either, but good to wrap well just in case.

Hope this helps

We brought loads of liquids including alcohol. We were told aerosols were an absolute no-no as they might explode in the heat which seemed pretty reasonable.

Simon

I shipped liquids. It was fine. I wrapped shampoos, conditioners etc. in cling film and had no leaks.

Many thanks for your replies - appreciated