Thread: urgent help

Default urgent help

Hello everyone,
    my friend, she overstayed 4 years, but she got 2 kids with her nz partner. they are living together 3 years . her partner wana sponsor her under partnership working visa. do you think NZI deport her to her home town after they find out? Actually they met immigration lawyer and they tell her apply partnership working visa .... but my friend still worry.

anyone have friends same my friend situation, pls help.

Thanks so much

While we wait for someone to share their experience, just quick question did your friend take second opinion from another lawyer? If not then it will be good to take one as that will give some comfort.

Sorry to be nosey, was there a reason for them not to do any visa paperwork in the past few years? This could be asked by immigration lawyers and also INZ so keep the answers handy.

Hi sun777,
    because her partner used to get married, then they split up b4 he met my friend. My friend know that, the problem they can't do paper , cause it will effect his ex 's PR. My friend told she not want to see her ex's family fighting with his family. They decided to wait until he can divorce. He just finish divorce last few months. that's why they go to see lawyer. ....