Thread: Urgent help 3 days for documents!!

Default Urgent help 3 days for documents!!

Hi, I posted this in another thread but I'm desperate for help and only have 3 working days. Any help would be much appreciated.

I have two problems though. Firstly the CO has requested a transcript for my degree. I don't have this document, in the application I sent off it said a transcript would be helpful (application checklist) and as such I wasn't expecting this to be asked for.

Secondly partnership evidence issue - My partner and I have been teaching English in China living together in total for over 2 years but all paperwork is in the name of the school we worked for. We sent our contracts with this information in and she is not accepting this as evidence. The problem is our passports and driving licenses are registered to separate UK addresses. Is there anything we can do about that?

In fact I have a 3rd problem, I was living in China and left in May 2014, I am being asked to provide a police certificate for my time in china but as stated on the NZ immigration website "non natives that no longer hold a valid foreigners permit will not be able to provide a police check." I sent a declaration but I'm being asked to supply evidence that I tried to get a police check. I have no evidence I followed the advice on the immigration website.

Any help would be great.

1- check with your university or education institution to issue you transcripts.
    2- Evidence of living together can be joint bank account, sharing bills payment for utility , vaccation and flights together , various dated photos together in same house location, letters from Neighbors and colleagues etc. Try collection of these.
    3- Check via email if there is a written statement by China not to provide police clerance. Send it to CO.

Finally send email to CO requesting time for the documentation as you need to collect these.