Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Employer questionnaire

Default Employer questionnaire

Hi everyone just wants to ask you what type of questions INZ could ask from my employer he got a very small business in IT and he never support anyone for residence visa. Thanks

They will want to know details about the responsibilities, hours, and pay, of the job he is offering you, to make sure it meets the requirements for the kind of work visa you are applying for. They will also ask about the business, to make sure it is secure, because they don't want to give a visa to anyone who might find the company collapsed the next month and put them out of work.

Thank you so much for your reply admin. I got this job about a month ago. i am working as IT support technician for this business now. I have also checked with INZ that my qualification and my job destination is on SMC. And according to my employer i can apply for residence visa at any time. But he want to know how the will this process at This time We are two persons working for the Business. Its a internet cafe and and It repair centre together. Mainly i took care for the maintenance and repair and another IT related jobs. Another guy is taking care of the another stuff.

Default Employers Questionnaire

And i already got work visa from here. Thanks
    Last edited by sunny0001; 14th March 2015 at 11:11 PM.

Hi everyone i want to share my experience i have applied my application for residence under skilled migrant category working as IT support technician. My application has been selected by INZ they sent all of my documents along with my passport back to me. Now i am waiting for case officer to asses my application. Does anyone have an idea how long will it take to allocate a case officer. My application is being processed by auckland central branch. And here is my story so far.

EOI Selected : 19 March 2015
    ITA lodgement : ITA accepted by INZ on 24 april 2015
    Got my documents back: 02 may 2015
    Waiting for CO to be assigned
    Last edited by sunny0001; 22nd May 2015 at 12:51 AM.

You can get an idea of how long INZ think it will be by looking at the INZ Auckland Branch processing times page. However, as other people will tell you, and you will see from dozens of past threads on here, mentions of time from INZ are more like hopeful guesses than definite statements. When going through the application process, there is an awful lot of 'hurry up and wait'. All the INZ officials are dealing with many cases as well as your own, and delays can arise from factors affecting others of those cases.

Everything at INZ works by managed queues. When your ITA was received, it would join the end of the queue of other ITAs, according to the date order. Each Case Officer has a certain workload - a number of cases that are theirs to deal with. The newly arrived ITAs have to wait till one of the COs has finished with some of their cases, and can take on some more. When an ITA is eventually assigned to a CO, it will again join the back of THAT queue for the CO's attention, as s/he takes the top file, does what s/he can actively do, puts that file to the back, works everything s/he can on that case, goes to the next, and so on.

Congratulations. Did you have birth certificate?
    Also, did you go through IELTS exam?

Hi Sumit , I did submit my birth certificate with my application but i don't need to go through IELTS cuz i am working in NewZealand from last 3 years and i done my studies entirely in english in NewZealand.

Hi all , i have applied for residence visa in SMC as IT Support Officer, i got case officer allocated on 31 of july he send employer questionnaire by the same day, employer replied by 12th of august and we haven't heard anything back from case offices he did't asked me for any pay slip or IRD tax statement.

My question is my visa is expiring in the beginning of october, should i apply for another work visa to stay legally in NewZealand or should i call to immigration for any update, here is my timeline so far.

EOI Selected : 19 March 2015
    ITA lodgement : ITA accepted by INZ on 24 april 2015
    Got my documents back: 02 may 2015
    Case Officer assigned at Henderson Branch : 31 july 2015
    Employer questionnaire same day
    Employer questionnaire replied : 12 august

Now you are within 8 weeks of the expiry of your other visa, you are perfectly well entitled to contact the CO to point that out, and to ask if your Residence visa is likely to be processed in time, or if you should apply for a further temporary work visa. Many people in this situation find that their Residence magically appears very shortly after such a query. But even if not, at least you know for certain what to do to remain safely legal.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast