Thread: work visa based on my partner student visa application declined

Post work visa based on my partner student visa application declined

Good evening guys,
    I need your help guys by giving some advice, actually what happened to me is that I got recently married on the 7th dec 2014 its and arranged marriage and our parents decided our marriage on 13th july 1024. My wife use to work as a soft ware engineer in banglore and i use to look after our farms back in Andhra pradesh.My wife told me that she want to study after marriage and she wants to do that in newzealand so we both went to consultancy to take their opinion and the guy said to start processing for her and after marriage you can also apply so you both can go at the same time.We took his advice and my wife resigned her job in november and we started to gather all the documents necessary for her processing everything is done by the 4th december including police clearance ,medicals and other stuff but her COE from university took more than 15 days so we gave the application to the consultancy and we came back and in the mean time we got married on the 7th dec .Her application was launched by the consultants on the 22nd december .The issue now is the case officer declined our application stating that she wrote in the application that she is single and didnt mention my name in family details but she did that because the application was filled on the 4th december and case officer also mentioned that we didnt stay together so based on genunity issues she dclined my application. As we are newly married according to our culture we had to visit temples and for pongal(festival)we had to stay in my grandfathers house because they invited us and we had to stay few weeks with my wifes family and few weeks with my family. she got her visa approved and she went to newzealand on the 4th march and now i am stuck here . After declining my application my wife wrote an email to the case officer stating everything what had happened and requested her to give an advice for us to proceed furthur as we are stuck and dont know what to do. case officer replied that she acknowledged the receipt of email and she said she will get back to her but no response from past 4 days. she is in newzealand and i am stuck here. could you guys pls suggest me what to do next can i re apply? i got all the documents back other than my medical and police clearance, or can i wait for the case officer reply? will the case officer reply if yes will she reconsider the application what are the chances ? i am confused please help me out

For how long have you actually lived together? And do you have evidence of this?

we got married on the 7th december 2014 and she left to newzealand on the 4th march and its only been three months after marriage for couple we visited all the temples and in january for pongal(festival) we stayed in her grand father's as we got invited as a newly married couple and then we stayed few weeks with her family and few weeks with my family and then she got her visa and she left. but we got few train tickets showing that we travelled from my place to her place and viceversa and also we got tirupathi darshan ticket that we have booked to visit that place and few pics that we took during pongal and all the email conversation that we did from july 13 till now and whats app chat info ...do u think that she will get back to us ? will she reconsider? or can i re apply?or what other options i have i am stuck