Thread: EOI selected and no feedback from London branch more than one month

Default EOI selected and no feedback from London branch more than one month

Hi All

My EOI was selected without job offer on 18th Feb 2015. Its with London branch and I saw on there website that first assessment will be made with in one month.

Now its more than one month and I haven't heard anything so far from them. Can anyone tell how long it will take to get ITA or assessment after EOI selected. I am also afraid that they might have send assessment on wrong email or may correct email but I haven't received it.

Thanks.

The timings mentioned by INZ are always only their best guess based on recent averages. They are never a promise, but always only an estimate, which can't be accurate because they can't tell in advance how many applications will have been received at the same time as or just before yours, and it's volume of work that makes the difference.

Please note what it says on the London branch processing times page.
    Processing times are subject to change. These times are guidelines only and we cannot guarantee that your application will be processed within this time.
    http://www.immigration.govt.nz/branc...ocessingtimes/

You are feeling the same as many, many other people. I hope you hear soon.

Thanks JandM....

Lets hope they contact me soon... I wasn't expecting that there will be a big delay between EOI selection and ITA also...

Although people are telling us there has recently been a streamlining of procedures, over the years EVERYTHING to do with INZ has always involved a lot of hurry up and wait...

I also had to wait almost a month to receive ITA from London Branch. My EOI was selected on 7th January and ITA received on 5th February from London Branch.

I submitted my ita 1st oct and still no case officer nearly 6 months!

I saw this on London Branch page;

Applications that were received in 2014 will be allocated to an immigration officer in February - June 2015. Applications received in 2015 will be allocated within six months.