Thread: Recommendation Letter from former/current employer as proof of English Proficiency

Default Recommendation Letter from former/current employer as proof of English Proficiency

Hi Everyone,

I would like to know if immigration would accept a recommendation letter as proof/supporting document to prove me and my wife's proficiency in english.

and what should be included in this letter to be considered as proof?

TIA

Quote Originally Posted by tayro12 View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I would like to know if immigration would accept a recommendation letter as proof/supporting document to prove me and my wife's proficiency in english.

and what should be included in this letter to be considered as proof?

TIA
    Hi,

I have requested my manager to write a certification that English Language is my daily means of communication in dealing with my everyday job. No question from my CO and also for my wife.

Regards,

SM5.5 c http://www.immigration.govt.nz/opsmanual/41495.htm is the summary of the kind of situation that will stand instead of providing an IELTS certificate. As you will see, it is evidence of use of English in education or in employment that is most likely to work. If the letter you're talking about is from an employer, it may suffice.

Thank you very much for your reply.

We are now waiting for the invitation to apply for residence.