Thread: work visa expiring soon..

Default work visa expiring soon..

Hello Everyone

I applied smc residence visa 12 feb 2014 which is still under process in London branch.But my work visa is expiring 1st week of May.

so, should i ask from CO about apply to work visa again or not?

Please advice..

Its always good to follow up. If your Work Visa is employer sponsored then ask them to consider the process of renewing - sometimes it requires nods from other people in the management cycle to approval.

yes , you should ask your co about this.

Thanks for advice

But my adviser is saying,I should do apply work visa without ask from immigration officer.So next week I"ll apply work visa.

Can you tell me please,How long time immigration london takes for the decision after PPI letter..bcz i sent documents 2 months ago..

There is no set time. When you sent your replies to the PPI queries, those replies would have gone into your file wherever it was in the CO's queue of files, and the CO will not have looked at them until it was your file's turn again for his/her attention. A lot of the time that passes during processing is not because of anything to do with YOUR case, but because the CO is working on other files that are also his/her responsibility.