Thread: Partnership Work Visa No. 2 and Residence

Default Partnership Work Visa No. 2 and Residence

Hi there I would like to write this down to see if I got it all sorted right in my head. I've been in New Zealand for pretty much two years now...January 2013-December 2013 Working Holiday Visa. January 2014-August 2014 Visitor Visa and then August 2014-August 2015 Work visa based on partnership with a NZ citizen (my now husband ). We will have lived together for one year in June and then I want to apply for residence based on partnership. Before that to be safe I want to apply for another work visa because I know the processing for the residence application can take a long time. Also because I do have a permanent job and don't want to risk anything. Our circumstances haven't changed, have collected lots more evidence in the meantime.
    Anything I'm not thinking of?
    Also on the application form the table for the employment part is not big enough for me? Do I only list as many as I can or
    do I write underneath?

I don't think you've missed anything. All the best for everything going smoothly. And I'd write underneath, or on a continuation sheet.

Hi there, my work visa application was lodged on May 5th can't wait to hear back. Now I'm preparing my residence application under the Family category. I've just read through the Partner's support form and who is a person authorised to take statutory declarations?

Here you are. http://www.dol.govt.nz/immigration/k...base/item/1277 And if you find your local district court, you can get this done for free. http://www.enz.org/forum/showthread.php?t=46163

Thank you :-) I got my work permit approved posted down on May 1st, INZ received it on May 5th and approved on May 14th.
    That was quick!!! I've got almost all papers ready for my residence application :-)

I've got a question about Section H in the Residence application form...

The following questions apply to every person included in this application 17 years of age and over.
    For more information about the questions in this section, see ‘Completing Section H: Character requirements’ in the Residence Guide.
    H1 List the countries you and/or your family have lived in for 12 months or more in (whether on one visit or
    intermittently) the last 10 years, with the dates you began and ended living there.

I haven't lived anywhere else for 12 months other than NZ, so do I give my birth date - date I moved to NZ for my home country
    and do I also need to list NZ (entry date-present?)

That is right.

Thank you Ok one more question

#Evidence you must provide
    You must provide:
    • details of your New Zealand partner in sections D and E

Its in Section K right at the bottom. I'm a litte bit confused here...I thought sections D and E would be for my partner if he was included in my
    application but he's not as he is a NZ citizen.