Thread: After ITA Submission ....Please suggest

Default After ITA Submission ....Please suggest

Hi Everybody , I have submitted by ITA to london branch on 27th March, So, I request all of you to suggest me what I have to do until CO is allotted I mean do I need to arrange any documents or need to do any ground work in the meanwhile to be ready myself for CO and their requirements.

I also like to ask how is the present situation and SMC processing time in london.

to be frank you cant do anything until CO is allocated.
    Just be prepared in case of any additional documents is requested by CO. In my case CO had requested for my old visa's to Singapore & Europe which was stamped in my expired passport. Additional work experience documents(appointment letters/payslips) were requested by CO.
    I had sent the originals of old passport/appointment letters along with photocopies as I had to send documents within 5 days plus a 4 page cover letter explaining the details of documents available and unavailable.

Thanku nms....I have a question : I have submitted a letter issued by my superior to explain my responsibilities but this letter is not issued on company letter head as I have not informed my company about my application as it may effect me here in several ways and I mentioned this note in ITA... so is it ok?

it is not mandatory to send the roles/responsibilities in Company letter head. A normal A4 sheet would do as long as your superior can be reached over phone/email if INZ intend to do verification in later stage. refer to my post#7 for the format i had used for roles/responsbilities document
    http://www.enz.org/forum/showthread.php?t=44844

ya he is available to reply on phone or email and the email id mentioned in that is his email id of our company

hi nms...I used to show my experience in the same format as you shown....great coincidence frnd....so when will u go to newzealand...please be in touch and guide me to reach there...thank you...please send ur personal mail if possible