Thread: Additional Compulsory Requirements

Default Additional Compulsory Requirements

Hi,
    I have one form as "Additional Compulsory Requirements"

Any idea What to fill in this form? Do I need to provide letter from Employer or letter from myself. Please give me some idea.

New Zealand Qualifications Authority Assessment

You are required to submit a full NZQA International Qualification Assessment (‘IQA’) of your qualification when you submit your application in order to be eligible for qualification and / or bonus points in an area of absolute skills shortage.

Your specific NZQA requirements are:

NZQA Level: __________________________________________________ _____________

Comparable qualification: __________________________________________ ___________

Long Term Skill Shortage Requirements
    You are required to show evidence that you meet the requirements as outlined on the Long Term Skill Shortage List (‘LTSSL’) when you submit your application.

If you are claiming points for having qualifications and/work experience in an area Absolute Skill Shortage, you are required to show evidence that you meet the requirements as outlined on the LTSSL. If you have been assessed as meeting these requirements through your application for occupational registration you are required to provide evidence that your registration board has assessed your qualification as comparable to the New Zealand qualification listed.

Your specific LTSSL requirements are:

Evidence required: __________________________________________________ __________

_____ __________________________________________________ ____________________

You need to fill these details if you had claimed points relevant to above 2 sections (Education and Work experience)

For New Zealand Qualifications Authority Assessment : Fill the information provided in your IQA result/report.

For Long Term Skill Shortage Requirements : Occupation must be the ANZCO code/title as specified in your EOI. Evidence required will be your work experience certificates/letter of appointments/payslips/IT returns etc.

Thanks to both for the quick reply

Oh My God! I didn't type anything on this form. I thought that it didn't need to write anything there and only need to attach evidence. Support Office also hadn't mentioned anything on this, now my application in the state of Application Received. What should I do now?

Don't panic. It may be obvious that some of your evidence relates to these points, in which case you'll hear no more about it. Otherwise, if the clerk checking your paperwork thinks it necessary, you will receive a request to fill in the form and forward it.

Hi Everybody and Mr.Pooh, I have submitted the ITA and I checked the form which I received, it is filled by INZ itself and just mentioned to attach that....I have nothing to do with that form.....I think its same with pooh

Hmmm yes, the form I received slightly different to the one posted here by original poster. There was no blanks to fill in. It was like below;

So hopefully it is not a fill in the blanks type. Thanks Varma for pointing it out.
    Attached Images Attached Images