Thread: SMC Verification

Default SMC Verification

Hi guys

I have been verified by my co on site at work few days ago along with verification officer.He was asking all questions related to my anzsco task and he also ask to show the example how we do this. I have answered all the question well but in terms of proofs some tasks we are doing verbally for example hiring interviews and performance reviews. My position is office manager. I am the only one working in the office and my co asking about any staff in the office. I told them that am managing my factory staff only. I got nervous that time and few questions i couldn't simply answered.Do we need to have any office staff. I am bit scared please advise what to do. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by rubal View Post
    Hi guys

I have been verified by my co on site at work few days ago along with verification officer.He was asking all questions related to my anzsco task and he also ask to show the example how we do this. I have answered all the question well but in terms of proofs some tasks we are doing verbally for example hiring interviews and performance reviews. My position is office manager. I am the only one working in the office and my co asking about any staff in the office. I told them that am managing my factory staff only. I got nervous that time and few questions i couldn't simply answered.Do we need to have any office staff. I am bit scared please advise what to do. Thanks.
    Did you get your residency approved after that bro ?

We never heard, and he has not been on the forum since May, so may not see your question.

hi jag47

Have u got through from u r interview

cuz im suppose to face an interview by another 2 days from immigration same like u r scenario im a store manager and i got a job offer too
    im not sure what the questions they gonna ask me

please help me on this

thanks