Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Log-in page of SMC application status

Default Log-in page of SMC application status

Morning everyone,

I have some questions regarding the SMC application status shown on www.immigration.govt.nz. It's supposed to check the immigration status in "My Application" area after logging in the page. However, after the phone interview last month, the status was still "Skilled Migrant Expression of Interest - Decision Successful" (which was updated by NZ immigration last year) and nothing else. Is that normal? Or there's another link I should log in? Coz I've heard that some people could see the word "pending" after their submission of applications. Thank you for your advice =)

Cheers,
    Samantha

Quote Originally Posted by saman_4800 View Post
    Morning everyone,

I have some questions regarding the SMC application status shown on www.immigration.govt.nz. It's supposed to check the immigration status in "My Application" area after logging in the page. However, after the phone interview last month, the status was still "Skilled Migrant Expression of Interest - Decision Successful" (which was updated by NZ immigration last year) and nothing else. Is that normal? Or there's another link I should log in? Coz I've heard that some people could see the word "pending" after their submission of applications. Thank you for your advice =)

Cheers,
    Samantha
    After you login to INZ website ,did you click on the link " Find our more" which is under "My Applications" . it will open a new pop up with the EOI and your Resident Visa plus Medical details.

Capture.JPG

Thx nms.sun3 for your reply. yes, i clicked "Find out more" but there's still no information. Not even a heading of "Immigration Application" as shown on your cap screen. Also i noticed that there is "Application received" under "Skilled Migrant EOI" but mine is just "Decision Successful". Not sure if there's a problem with that? Thanks again.

Hi Samantha,

Seems like they didn't update the system. My application reached on 13th April 2015 via DHL. Today I received acknowledgement letter via email and my application status shows "Application Received" and
    when I click "find out more", they also updated ITA Lodgement date as 13th April 2015 and medical received date as well.

Call them to update the status.

Quote Originally Posted by saman_4800 View Post
    Thx nms.sun3 for your reply. yes, i clicked "Find out more" but there's still no information. Not even a heading of "Immigration Application" as shown on your cap screen. Also i noticed that there is "Application received" under "Skilled Migrant EOI" but mine is just "Decision Successful". Not sure if there's a problem with that? Thanks again.
    Did you receive any emails stating that there is a change in status of your application? if you havent then most likely it could be pending for further verification after your interview process. It could as well be a system glitch and its better to call/email your CO regarding the status of your application.

No we didn't receive email regarding the change of status. CO only sent us email that they were conducting the National Security Check. But it's funny that there's even no mention about ITA Lodgement date and medical received date. I believe there's probably bug in the system too. Will contact the CO with this issue then. Thanks guys for your sharing

Some updates - my CO replied that may be the VAC created the application separately to our EOI profile, therefore the progress was not updated in the system. She confirmed the lodgement date of ITA etc. by email and told us to check with her directly for the application progress.

that's quite common. The EOI system, does not necessarily interface with the main (AMS) system used by INZ

right. so we can only wait for our CO's email.

Hi! I am new in this forum. We just submitted our EOI with 135 point. (fingers crossed). Do you know if we are likely to be selected? coz we have under 140 points.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast