Thread: Online Status: ITA Lapsed???

Default Online Status: ITA Lapsed???

Hello All,

My partner and I submitted the ITA last week. (The ITA deadline is late May)

3 days ago I received the acknowledgement letter email from Shanghai Branch, said they received my application, accepted it for processing, and will allocate to CO in coming 3 weeks.

Today I login the NZ immigration official website. The status of the application is "ITA Lapsed".

Could anyone heard the same case before? What is happening......

Many thanks.

two separate systems running here. The EOI system does not interface with the actual INZ system (AMS) If you have acceptance of your application from the branch, that's all you need to worry about.

Thanks for your reply.

As mentioned, the acknowledgement email said my application is accepted. Should it be all right?

I am just worrying whether my application is declined directly...

Of course it is worrying to read something like that. But remember that every ITA gets checked out, and there hasn't been time for that to happen since your application went in. So no, it hasn't been declined. This online thing will be a mistake or a glitch of some sort.

Thanks for your reply.

Here is an update. I got the email reply from INZ. The email said my application has been allocated to a CO and later will do initial assessment.
    So I guess there is no issue on the "ITA Lapsed" status, although I still have this status after login the official website.

Hope this can give a reference to anyone who search and come to this thread in the future.

Default ??

Quote Originally Posted by w&k View Post
    Thanks for your reply.

Here is an update. I got the email reply from INZ. The email said my application has been allocated to a CO and later will do initial assessment.
    So I guess there is no issue on the "ITA Lapsed" status, although I still have this status after login the official website.

Hope this can give a reference to anyone who search and come to this thread in the future.
    Hi, any update on your situation? I´m going through the same and i would like to know how it goes!

tks

Please look at his/her following info. The application has been approved.

EOI selected: 7 Jan 2015 (145 w/o job)
    ITA received: 24 Jan 2015 / submitted: 8 Apr 2015
    CO assigned: 29 Apr 2015
    New CO assigned & interview scheduled: 13 July / Interview: 23 Jul / Additional doc. via email: 25 Aug 2015
    New CO assigned: 21 Sep / Additional doc. by post: 22 Sep 2015
    Wait 2nd person check from late Oct 2015
    APPROVED status + AIP: 30 Dec 2015 / Blue sticker: March 2016