Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IPENZ Knowledge assessment Fees

Default IPENZ Knowledge assessment Fees

Dear All,

I am Planning to submit Knowledge Assessment form to IPENZ, but i don't know how to pay application fees, for-instance on the form they requested for Credit card No, CVV no etc, all details. I contacted with my bank they asked me not to share such details. I contacted with IPENZ they replied "the best option would be for you to forward your documentation to us with a not for us to contact you upon receipt of this and for us to then get payments from you" I can't get full understanding what they really mean. Does it mean that i can send documents to them without filling credit card details and later when they receive my documents they will contact me for the payment.

Please anyone who paid IPENZ application fees before, please share your experience.

Thanks in advance

Enter the credit card details in the IPENZ online application form. (card no, expiry date and cvv). Attach your edu certs along with that form and mail them to NZ Ipenz office. This is what I did.

Quote Originally Posted by vitajaj View Post
    Enter the credit card details in the IPENZ online application form. (card no, expiry date and cvv). Attach your edu certs along with that form and mail them to NZ Ipenz office. This is what I did.
    Actually there is NO online application form. I have hard copy ONLY, I haven't applied for membership, so i can't do it online.

My bad. It is a paper based form. Fill in all the details and mail them.

My bad. It is a paper based form. Fill in all the details and mail them.
    I know..even i provide all details to IPENZ, they won't be able to make transaction, because they would need code(sent by bank on mobile), which remains valid for max three minutes. On the other hand i contacted with my bank, they told me it's NOT safe to provide such details so ask them to give you IPENZ Bank account details etc, when i contacted with IPENZ they replied me , that i am not a member of IPENZ thus i can't pay in account , and in addition they mentioned " "the best option would be for you to forward your documentation to us with a not for us to contact you upon receipt of this and for us to then get payments from you", so i am not getting fully scene of this sentence.

Regards

Ipenz wont need the additional security code sent by the bank on your mobile. Yes, they can transact bypassing that code. It works that way if I am not wrong. Are you going for KA01 or KA02 assessment?

Ipenz wont need the additional security code sent by the bank on your mobile. Yes, they can transact bypassing that code. It works that way if I am not wrong. Are you going for KA01 or KA02 assessment?
    Ok thanks , if so , i will send them details.. I am going to apply for KA02 assessment, as my degree is NOT accredited by Washington Accord. Very long form

May I know please how much is the fees for KA02 assessment. What all documents they require for this assessment. How much time they take to provide the assessment.
    Also, how to find if my qualification is in Washington accord.

Actually, I have been referred by NZQA to contact IPENZ for finding exact comparibility of my qualification. Former has just given me a generic outcome which is not suitable for claiming bonus points.

Any help on this please?

May I know please how much is the fees for KA02 assessment. What all documents they require for this assessment. How much time they take to provide the assessment.
    My CO want letter from IPENZ to claim bonus points.

Quote Originally Posted by rajwinder singh View Post
    My CO want letter from IPENZ to claim bonus points.
    I paid 1352 NZ dollors as assessment fee for KA02. Documents mentioned in KA02 form. Mostly Qualification, KA02 application form, Experence letters, Min two episodes..better to send email to KA02 for further details.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast