Thread: VAC and visa application fees - London office

Default VAC and visa application fees - London office

Hi,

I'm about to submit an application for an SMC visa to the London branch and I've noticed that I have to submit the VAC fee form downloadable from TTServices. That form asks for credit card details and includes the visa fee. However the main application form itself also has a page for this too. I don't want to risk getting charged twice on my credit card but at the same time I don't want to hold the process up by not filling everything in that I should!

Perhaps I'm worrying unnecessarily but if anyone knows which form (or both) should be used and for what (VAC form just for VAC fees only maybe?), I'd be grateful of any advice.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Dave.

I'd fill up the VAC form and attach the page reference no. in the main application, but its always best to speak to INZ and clarify.

I filled up both forms with credit cards details. Initially VAC charged their processing fees and send the documents to INZ London and there they charged the Application fees.

I did exactly what the above poster did. VAC took their fee and INZ London processed theirs a few days later.

Hi Kdok,

Would you like to share your application's time frame with me at London Branch? As shown in my signature, my ITA was lodged on 25th March and waiting.

Thanks.

as others have posted VAC will take their handling fee, and then INZ will also take the actual application fee in a separate transaction. You wont be charged twice for the same service, just in two parts, one by the VC and one by INZ.

Thanks everyone for reassuring me on this one. I'll fill all details in on both.

QUERY VAC_Page_1.jpgQUERY VAC_Page_2.jpg

I applied for SMC and I need to pay fee 1420 GBP as mention in the personal checklist(image attached). I have filled VAC form can someone check and confirm?. I believe they will deduct 1420 GBP only one time. As I m providing credit card information for same fee in two different parties VAC and ITA New Zealand immigration. Can someone confirm