Thread: smc Residency application in london branch

Default smc Residency application in london branch

Hello everyone

I applied smc residency application in feb. 2014 in wellington branch then they transferred my application to London branch in June 2014.case officer allocated in December 2014 then phone interview was in December.case officer asked some additional documents in january 2015 then all documents sent to case officer on 30 jan. 2015.when she received documents then she sent email to me that i" ll give you update in next week.when there was no any update then i sent email again to case officer in 1st week of march for any update then she replied on 16 march,she said i am still waiting for some advice to come from wellington regarding this application and she said they are taking little longer more than anticipated.
    After one month,I sent email to case officer yesterday that 'have you got advice from wellington regarding my application', then Today Case officer replied me that she is still waiting for reply from wellington branch and she said I hope to give you more news shortly.

Whats that mean?

Is anyone in the same situation like me.

Finger crossed..

may be your application is in for second person check in welly but this could be wrong. If its right then wellington branch is very busy at present so it can easily take over 4 weeks unless there are some recommendations from second person to CO then it can take even little longer than that.

Hi, I am also same boat. I submitted my EOI Jan 2014, Interview was on 20/3/2014, mentioned one week time, not yet any responses. Please go through my time lines...London Branch only....

Still waiting....

Please note that interview was on 20/03/2015.

Thanks dhanaula,but my application processing in london branch,how it is possible that they will send my application to wellington for second person check?

My case officer as well resigned on 6-11 -2014..then 2nd case officer allocated on 10 december 2014..

because originally your application was at welly branch so there is a possibility that they need some suggestions from welly branch and please note wellington branch is busiest in the country at present regarding anything. But it looks like you don't need to worry about anything at this stage if CO would have needed anything she could have asked already before she ticks offs the boxes. So just be patient and fingers crossed.