Thread: Charges for careless driving

Default Charges for careless driving

Hi,
    I need a advice. I had a charges on me for careless driving. But it was my first conviction I got diversion in that i have pay to the offender and get a clean state no conviction on me. I already paid him now police will drop my charges in next court hearing. What should i click facing charges and put in the explanation what happened? I need help what to click?

Yes, click "facing charges" and then write a clear explanation of the circumstances in the comments box. You should be fine.

but i am not facing charges they will drop off in next hearing. should i get a letter from police which says that charges will drop in next hearing.

So you are still facing charges at the moment, they will be dropped in the future.

so that's no the arrested, yes to charged, and no to convicted, and possibly yes to under investigation or current charge depending on where you are at in the process.? Always provide the explanation, eg. "charged with careless driving (date) , but offered diversion, no conviction, just reparation to victim."

I am going through a similar process, was your visa application successful?

Also could you pm me your experience with the charge and diversion?

R

You need to make five posts on any thread(s), then the forum will automatically, within 20 minutes or so, switch on your ability to receive and send PMs.