Thread: Hello...to everyone

Red face Hello...to everyone

Hello Everyone.

I have just joined the forum. its an exciting day as we got our Permanent Resident Visa stamped here in NZ.

Preparing myself to apply Residence Visa for my parents who live in India. I'm the only child and we match Tier one under the eligibility.

Feel free to give me advise on any document prepartion i need to do for them..

Looking forward to your comments

Would be helpful if you can be a little more specific as to what you want to know. From your post, I wonder if you have completed 3 years as a Resident to be eligible to sponsor Parents?

Hi Otaku
    Sorry for not being clear. We have completed 2 yrs and by April next year we'll complete 3yrs too.

Im preparing the required documentations for my parents now so that i can submit EOI as soon as we hit 3yrs. Hence thought to taking an opinion about how hard / easy to achieve this first and what will be the waiting time.

Healthwise what may be the challenges they may have to overcome. (Both my parents are diabetic) etc.

Thanks

Hello. Here are links to some previous threads about sponsoring under the Tier 1 category, so reading those could give you some inspiration.

Hi, sorry can't help on your parent question, but just wanted to say "hi"