Thread: Once SMC approved, what the duration/timeline to land in NZ?

Default Once SMC approved, what the duration/timeline to land in NZ?

Dear guys,

Just got my IQA back,before I submit EOI, want to know what the duration/buffer required to land in NZ once your smc approved.

i.e SMC approved on 1 Jan 2016, what the timeline required for me to go to NZ? 6 mths or 1 year? I still have few issue need to sort it out hence the earliest I can arrived in NZ will be Jan 2017.

Thanks in advance. Need the timeline for planning.

Thanks

Moonrider

Quote Originally Posted by moonrider View Post
    i.e SMC approved on 1 Jan 2016, what the timeline required for me to go to NZ? 6 mths or 1 year? I still have few issue need to sort it out hence the earliest I can arrived in NZ will be Jan 2017.

Considering you are approved on 1st Jan 2016, you will have time for 6 months to send your passport to your Case Officer for stamping i.e. 30th June 2016 and then you can arrive in New Zealand by before 30th June 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by Sun777 View Post
    Considering you are approved on 1st Jan 2016, you will have time for 6 months to send your passport to your Case Officer for stamping i.e. 30th June 2016 and then you can arrive in New Zealand by before 30th June 2017.
    looks like a good plan, so basically i need to stamped my passport within 6 months then can planned out the moving to NZ within a year.