Hello Everyone,

It's been almost 2 months after the ITA lodgement and another 4 months remaining to pick my file by INZ. So until it is picked up, I have a few question for you guys.

I thought to keep myself busy and make a CV for future job applications. Even it is true that it is very rare to get a job offer unless you have a proper visa to work in NZ legally, we have to answer the INZ interview question whether we have applied for any jobs. I think I should answer positively and provide evidence of job applications too.

I searched in seek.co.nz and found that most of the advertisements are from recruitment agencies. Is it recommended to register with them now and say that currently I'm in offshore and waiting for residence visa? Then should I inform them once I get the RV? I'm not much familiar with those agencies and please let me know how they are working.

Other thing is my CV. I read a lot of articles with regarding NZ CV as well as forum posts which made a few years ago. According to them some has suggested to explain the work in detailed in the CV and it is OK to continue up to 4 pages and others has said to restrict the CV to 2 pages only.
Can we discussed and share opinions on these subjects?

Thanks a lot.