Thread: No Response from the case officer after 2 months of Interview.

Default No Response from the case officer after 2 months of Interview.

I had an interview with my case officer on 20/03/2015. No Response from the case officer till date? Anybody have gone through such situations?

Thanks and regards,

Benny

Hi benny hwru....it is very strange situation to you....but I hope you will get a positive reply soon....before I read, that some times the reply will be in spam folder....So frequently check there also.

This must be hard to wait through, but actually, it is not unusual. At this stage with the application, you are very likely not only waiting for the CO to make their decision which outcome to recommend, but also for the case then to go for the second person check. This is when it gets looked over by another official of equal or higher rank to the CO, to check for mistakes and to guard against the possibility of corruption. As with everything in INZ, there can be queues, depending on the volume of work in that office at that time, so the time passing now is not because your CO is having a difficult time making a decision, but because very likely your file is just with hundreds of others, waiting its turn to be looked at. We have seen the second person check take anything between literally HOURS, and MONTHS, with most cases coming out somewhere in the middle.

Thank you Varma....Everyday checks online status... still pending...

Hi Neel and Divya.. first of all, my best wishes to you. I hope you hear from INZ soon.

Your case already looks so delayed.. you had to give additional documents twice.. and already you had to go with two COs.. without any real fault of yours. You've been not very lucky, I would say.. .. I would go very nervous if all this would happen to me.
    So.. what ANZSCO you belong to? what are your qualifications? I am just thinking that could it be that your nature of occupation is such that they want to do more checks.. or something? (Don't mind direct questions.. I am just being curious to correlate delay with type of skills. I can be wrong though).

Regards!
    Last edited by Mohit27; 26th May 2015 at 01:32 AM. Reason: re-phrasing

Hi Mohit, I applied under category of Internal auditor. Eagerly waiting....

Hi Neel and Divya, is it ANZSCO - 221214 ? .. this is not on NZ's skill shortage lists.. could that be a reason that they are taking longer to verify your profile.. or something.

All the best, friends.