Thread: Regarding Spouse MBA qualification assessment

Default Regarding Spouse MBA qualification assessment

Hi Friends,

I am new to this forum. I need some details on the MBA qualification assessment .

My spouse has done her MBA from some university which was not present in the list given by NZ . My spouse degree was in BSC and then she has done MBA .

Now i am confused whether MBA qualification comes under level 7 or 6 . If her qualification is equivalent to level 7 then i will be getting 140 points .

Can any one shed the light on this , for the above case , whether MBA falls in level 7 or level 6 ? It will be very helpful to me and based on the information i will proceed with NZ qualification assessment .

Looking forward to hear some news on this .

//HAri

Masters degree will be assessed as Level 8-9 and you will most likely receive 20 points.

Thanks a alot

MANY master's degrees are assessed as the previous poster has said, but it is not absolutely certain till you have the degree investigated by NZQA, or you hear from someone who did the same course at the same university. I am not saying this just to be difficult. Sometimes there are colleges (particularly private ones) which give their courses a misleading title, and those can come out with a level different from what one would expect.