Thread: Passport Query

Default Passport Query

Hello JandM
    I got one technical problem , today I went for my PCC, passport office asked to issue new passport with current leaving address after they will issue PCC, in my current passport it is old address. Which I had left more than two years.
    I want to know if I issued new passport how can changed passport number in EOI or I have to inform in ITA is sufficient? and how to inform? I already got ITA.

You can't change the EOI, and noting the new number on the ITA is enough.

For the benefit of people who might read this thread later, if anyone changes their passport after the ITA has been submitted, then they would need to contact INZ, giving all the details about their application, with the new number.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post

For the benefit of people who might read this thread later, if anyone changes their passport after the ITA has been submitted, then they would need to contact INZ, giving all the details about their application, with the new number.
    Thanks for reply

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post

Sorry to bother you JandM, one more thing to ask you, I had done my medical two days before on existing passport,it's matters? or I have to do re medical on new passport? They taken my two photo copies of passport.

It shouldn't matter at all. The only reason they needed to see and copy your passport is to prove your identity, and your old passport was good for that. Also, INZ know the details of it, so it won't seem odd to them to see them, even once you have the new one.

Thanks a lot

It would be good if you can explain these discrepancies in your cover letter and attach certified copies of old passport and new passport while sending your ITA pack.

Quote Originally Posted by nms.sun3 View Post
    It would be good if you can explain these discrepancies in your cover letter and attach certified copies of old passport and new passport while sending your ITA pack.
    Thanks for valuable advise.