I think this is quite a unique question! I haven't been able to find any answers online.
I saw an immigration lawyer to discuss my options as I would very much like to stay but have hardly any points and no recognised qualification on any skills list.
I'm thinking of studying something on the skills list as a means to stay. I understand from the lawyer that I would be granted a year open work visa following study to allow me to get experience and a job.

Im wondering if anyone else has experience of this? I'm on a working holiday visa a the moment which expires next September. I'd be looking to start study in Feb 2017 if possible though I don't know how far in advance of the course I'd be allowed to stay. I assume I'd have to leave the country come september even if i have an approved student visa for the following year?