Thread: Immigrant obligations towards SSNZ

Default Immigrant obligations towards SSNZ

I’m currently preparing for the interview before the final decision is brought for obtaining permanent resident visa. Since I couldn’t find any indicative answer please can somebody tell whether I have any obligation reporting somewhere (police station, SSNZ or elsewhere) upon our arrival in NZ?

Thank you
    Regards

One thing - if you're applying under the Skilled Migrant Category, if successful, you will have Residence. PR is a different visa you will be able to apply for after a minimum of two years as a resident on meeting certain conditions. https://www.google.co.uk/#q=immigrat...nent+residence

Then, to answer your question - no, if granted residence, all you have to do upon arrival in NZ is to present your passport at the immigration desk at the airport, in just the same way as any other traveller. They will see your visa in the passport, and your arrival will be logged into the INZ computer. (That starts the clock ticking on your two years' travel conditions.) And the official will very often say, 'Welcome home.'

Thank you very much for your prompt reply.
    Kind regards

Hi, I am currently working as Bar Manager and my work visa is for 2 years. I want to apply for residency under SMC but not sure which ANZSCO code suits best to my job profile as none ANZSCO code states bar manager under their alternative job title.
    So plz reply me in further to that here