Thread: PPI letter

Default PPI letter

Hello. This is my first post.
    I just received the PPI letter from immigration that my duties doesn't match with ANZSCO and I submitted all documents against PPI letter under the consultant.
    My question is

How long does it take for CO's decision?
    Do I have a chance to get residency(SMC) after PPI?

Many thanks for your help.

Yes, you certainly do still have a chance, depending on how well you have argued your side against whatever PPI issues were put to you.

Sorry to tell you what you won't want to hear - that there is still some time of knowing nothing and being in suspense ahead. There's no way to tell you how long the CO will take now. COs have an allocation of cases that they work in rotation, so your file will have gone to the back of the queue once the CO sent out the PPI letter. Your answer will have been put in the file wherever it now is in the line, and the CO won't look at it till your file has once again worked its way to the front of the queue to have its next turn for his/her attention. Apart from that normal waiting time, there is no way to tell what other matters on the checklist all cases have to match up to the CO still has to deal with for your application. The question of the nature of your employment could have been the first, last, or anything in the middle that s/he looked at to check out.

Thank you JandM. That's a weight off my mind. Hope hear form CO soon.