Thread: Temporary based- Partnership work visa approved!!

Talking Temporary based- Partnership work visa approved!!

Hey guys so I'm just posting this to share my experience.

I'll explain my situation-
    I met my NZ boyfriend in September 2014. I had to move out of my apartment in Dec so that's when I moved into my boyfriend's parents house.
    In January we started to collect evidence. I kept anything with my name and address.
    I submitted my visa with the following evidence-

* Bank statements/Online order receipts
    *I wrote a letter outlining our relationship/ My partner wrote a letter and so did both his parents also outlining the relationship and that I have been living their since December.
    * Emails we sent to each other whilst at work
    * Just over 500 pages of Facebook conversations. I also sent a copy of Facebook messages with other people when I've been discussing anything to do with our relationship.
    *Confirmations from weekends away/days out
    * Pictures of us both and both of us with each others family.
    * Facebook status's

I also made sure I was organized with the paperwork. I categorized all the conversations into date order and labeled everything to make it easier to read.
    After getting all the information gathered. I applied for the visa on 02nd May and it got approved today so I feel very lucky to have it approved so quickly. Any one else going through the process I would just advise to get as much information as you can even if you think it's irrelevant it might help your case.

Good luck to everyone else out there

Congratulations Csander111! . We are praying to receive the same good news soon!

Congratulations!