Thread: Combination of electrician and mechanical skills needed

Default Combination of electrician and mechanical skills needed

If you are a qualified electrician (ideally already registered with EWRB in New Zealand) and you also have mechanical engineering experience, please send me a Private Message if you are looking for a job in Christchurch or Auckland. You must have excellent English and a minimum of 5 years' experience in the servicing and maintenance role. Please only reply if you meet all of these criteria.

Hi Karen

I hope you are well. I would just like to enquire if you still have this position available? I am a qualified electrician currently in South Africa, I have had my docs assessed by the EWRB and have been offered a limited license.

I will be in NZ from the 4th of August visiting a school friend he is in Ashburton perhaps we can arrange an interview?

I have not started the visa process as yet, only done police clearance and my EWRB document assessment.

Many Thanks
    Jaune Jansen

I am a Mechanical Engineer, with informal training in electrical. I do not have EWRB. Do I fit the bill|I am now in stage of looking for job offer before I can apply for the work visa.

Hi Jaune Jansen

I am in the process of doing the ewrb and wanted to know if you could assist me with a template or format that I can use please it would be highly appreciated,

Thanking you in advance
    Craig