Thread: electricity providers in NSC

Default electricity providers in NSC

Hello all
    If I have to choose between Genesis, TrustPower and Energy Direct, which one should I go for?
    We will be renting out in Northcote in NSC.
    Any links to previous discussions on these companies will also be very helpful.
    Thanks a lot

Have a look at this link: Power Switch

Previously we used to be with Mercury for about 4 years and then switched to Powershop (which has been the energy provider in current property) so for that reason we are with them. Mercury gives prompt payment discount etc, whereas Powershop seems to apply that discount anyways - in short, most of them are almost equivalent.

Just to add, couple of days back I came across an advert which said Genesis was giving some extra discount for 1 year contract.

Thanks Sun777. We have spoken to Genesis today. They said they may or may not be able to waive the bond....lets see.

Quote Originally Posted by samash View Post
    Thanks Sun777. We have spoken to Genesis today. They said they may or may not be able to waive the bond....lets see.
    We are with Energy Direct. The cheapest one around. I've emailed Powerswitch once, and they came back: Sorry we can't do cheaper.
    And, very happy with the service!

Oh great boland! Thanks for the info!