Thread: Wellington Branch Processing Times

Default Wellington Branch Processing Times

Hi,

Please don't kill me for asking about processing times I just want some confirmation that I should just be patient.

I handed my work visa application in on the 28th May and have not heard a response yet, is this normal?

I did a forum search to see if I could find how long its taking for Wellington branch work visa applications to be processed but was unable to find anything.

Thanks.

Robert.

Quote Originally Posted by robertnpmk View Post
    Hi,

Please don't kill me for asking about processing times I just want some confirmation that I should just be patient.

I handed my work visa application in on the 28th May and have not heard a response yet, is this normal?

I did a forum search to see if I could find how long its taking for Wellington branch work visa applications to be processed but was unable to find anything.

Thanks.

Robert.
    According to Wellington Branch processing times 89% of work visas are processed within 25 days.

Looks like you are actually at 25 days just now, so would expect a response to be imminent.

Ian

Quote Originally Posted by IanW99 View Post
    According to Wellington Branch processing times 89% of work visas are processed within 25 days.

Looks like you are actually at 25 days just now, so would expect a response to be imminent.

Ian
    Yeah I saw that. Just need to be patient.

Thanks for replying.