Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Partnership based temp work visa

Default Partnership based temp work visa

Hey guys,

My partner and I are just a few weeks away from submitting our application at the INZ Bangkok branch, I just want to give you a list of everything we have and if you have any advice on anything we've missed, or anything else we should add to our application please let us know. I know this might seem a bit 'silly' but my visa is due to expire 5 weeks after we submit our application so we want to make sure we give everything the CO needs to make a positive decision without having to contact us for a lot of extra evidence or things we have missed which will essentially slow down the process, we quite simply don't have time.

Cover letter, INZ 1198, INZ 1146, E-medical documentation

4 month joint tenancy agreement, bills (with just my partners name) accompanied with a bank statement from our joint account in which we've paid the bills, fortnightly grocery receipts from online shopping with both names delivered to our address, print out from my partners dental clinic with address and my name as next of kin, joint bank statement with address on it, weekly laundry receipts from our condos laundry facility with both names and room number, a few letters which have been sent to us and a letter explaining our difficulties in receiving more correspondence to our address.

screenshots of Facebook messages from each month dating back to the beginning of our relationship, 13 pages of photos together and with friends and each others family including screenshots of Facebook posts together dating back to the beginning of our relationship, 8 letters from friends confirming our relationship and a letter from my Mum and my partners Mom also letter from us both, birthday cards, christmas cards, anniversary cards we've given each other over the period of our relationship, gym passes showing dates we have been going to the gym together, a wedding invitation accompanied with photos, movie tickets accompanied with photos, receipt with both names from hotel when we went on holiday together as well as bus and ferry tickets from this trip.

Can anyone see anything we are missing or have any advice on anything extra we can do?

Looking good. Good luck!

Thanks JandM, will keep you posted on the outcome via this thread.

All the best Kiwilad!

Thank you Macoscare! All the best for your application too!

Thank you Kiwilad! I will likewise inform the group once we have an update. We are now on our third week from the day we submitted the application.

Hi. Just looking at your list paperwork. It's looking good BUT if you are a NZ citizen or resident and your partner is intending to move to NZ to be with you, even though the initial visa will be for less than 24 months, your partner still needs a Police Check from her country of citizenship and any other country in which she has lived for more than 5 years since the age of 17 unless he has provided the same before. It is because her intention would be to stay longer than 24 months.

Thanks so much Karen, I will get her to go and organise that tomorrow! Fingers crossed we can get it in time

Kiwilad, just an update, we just had our online work visa status updated today from Pending to Approved! It was 3 weeks processing.

I hope for your smooth processing too when you submit your application. Cheers!

Wowwww Macosare!!! Huge congratulations that's great news!! Hope you have been enjoying life in NZ so far and all the best for the job hunting now!!

I hope we can deliver the same good news in due time

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast