Thread: IQA :: Cover sheet VS cover letter

Default IQA :: Cover sheet VS cover letter

Dear member

I am about to send the documents to IQA. I made the payment.

I would like to claim points for LTSSL , and also need a specific outcome from IQA for my Degree.

Could anyone give me a cover letter format to mention all of these?

I am talking about cover letter, and NOT cover sheet which will be printed and signed.
    ( Apologoies if this does not make sense)

Here is the format I am planning to send:

From
    {my address}

To
    IQA assessment officer,
    IQA courier address

Dear sir or madam

Subject : LTSSL and specific outcome

I would like to......................

Yours sincerely
    name

Thank you
    Thomas

Thomas,

Tentatively, here is the format

Here, I'm enclosing multiple documents as certified /original as specified in the cover sheet, which is right below this custom cover letter. My application no. <<xx>> is also being accompanied by Appendix-B as I would like to get a specific outcome from your office for my <<yy>> degree. I'm looking to claim LTSSL points towards my <<<>>> degree..

I'm also attaching with this cover letter a detailed cv ..blah blah...for any additional details that might qualify as supplementary information or as information corroborating my other mandatory documents.

Please do also find certified copies of my identification. I have provided 2/3 forms of identity <<list them all here>>.

Is there a possibility of returning original documents per return courier by ...so and so ...date....(I have paid additional money towards courier charges)?

Appreciate an acknowledgement of having received all documents named in the cover sheet.

In case you haven't previously found it, here is Appendix B. http://www.immigration.govt.nz/NR/rd...ifications.pdf

And I received Appendix B as part of ITA app. with my name, date of birth and the LTSSL table filled out..

That's another 'thank you for new information,' then.

Thanks for the format.

I will device one myself.

Quote Originally Posted by laxgr View Post
    Thomas,

Tentatively, here is the format

Here, I'm enclosing multiple documents as certified /original as specified in the cover sheet, which is right below this custom cover letter. My application no. <<xx>> is also being accompanied by Appendix-B as I would like to get a specific outcome from your office for my <<yy>> degree. I'm looking to claim LTSSL points towards my <<<>>> degree..

I'm also attaching with this cover letter a detailed cv ..blah blah...for any additional details that might qualify as supplementary information or as information corroborating my other mandatory documents.

Please do also find certified copies of my identification. I have provided 2/3 forms of identity <<list them all here>>.

Is there a possibility of returning original documents per return courier by ...so and so ...date....(I have paid additional money towards courier charges)?

Appreciate an acknowledgement of having received all documents named in the cover sheet.

Thanks, ATB with your IQA/ITA and other related processes, Thomas!

Regards,
    laxgr