Thread: 3months left on P/ship work visa- handed in Temp Res. application today. Is that enough time??

Default 3months left on P/ship work visa- handed in Temp Res. application today. Is that enough time??

Hi,

I physically dropped off my Temp. Residency at the Auckland branch this morning, with 3 months remaining on my Partnership Work visa.
    Is that enough time to process or should I be submitting another work visa application too? Or will immigration get in touch and advise if I should do this, or offer me an interim work visa?

I've provided everything they need- just more of the same that I sent with my partnership work visa application, which was approved in 3 days! So, I'm hoping it's a nice, easy case for them to approve.

Thanks in advance.

If you get to within two months of the expiry of your existing visa, it's worth asking then if they think it likely your Residence will be through in time, or if you should apply for another partner-sponsored temporary work visa. Quite often, an enquiry makes the Residence magically appear in the next week or two - but if not, there is time to get the work visa. (You can't be given an interim visa when it's Residence that has been applied for.)