Thread: CO email about my SMC application

Default CO email about my SMC application

Hi All,
    I received an email from CO stating that i copying from the email and showing below:

""""A decision has been made on your application, which is subject to a second person check. Once the second person check is completed and the result is back, you will be contacted about the decision.""""

We had filed the application in January 2015, no interview or anything is done, but in the middle were asking for too many things and then once everything is finally given, this was the email received yesterday.

Anyone encountered such thing without any interview??? Appreciate any thoughts concerns?? is this good or bad?

I am in same position as you.well I think they do interview if they have any doubt so be ready for good news.cheers

Hey Farooq you applied for which Visa? I have not heard this without interview Visa is granted

when did you apply? and did you get the same email from your CO. My application is with Shanghai branch....... well good luck to you also, hopefully good news

I applied for SMC visa, and i also heard they usually vall for interview....not sure what decision they have made......will wait for it.