Thread: INTERVIEW help please

Default INTERVIEW help please

Hi
    I got email frm my CO that she wants face to face interview with me..

I applied for partner based temp work visa at NEW DELHI, India.

My Australian student visa was cancelled so she needs all evidence about australian immigration history.
    (Visa cancelled bcoz of non commencement of studies for 3 months) got temporary 3 years bans to australia.no others issues. Got Australian PCC is also clear..

Presently Im in india and my wife is in australia. Our relationship is more than 3 years old with one month old daughter. My wife nd daughter both r NZ citizens. But last 6 mnths my wife staying in australia for the baby birth. Now we r not living together but we r still in genuine relationship. Once i'll get my visa my wife will join me in NZ..

**Now im confused about interview. What will she ask??

** any advise for interview ??

** what questions they can ask us.. Plz provide me questions so we can prepare ourselves.

She also taking my wife interview over the phone.

Plz read all msg and reply me all questions.

A great thanks in advance.. Help plzzzzz

Interviews in partnership cases are aimed at proving the partnership, given that this class of visa is the one most often targeted by fraudsters paying somebody to lie for them. The questions then, asked separately, are about e.g. the partner's likes, dislikes, the domestic routine (little things such as who does the cooking, when they put the rubbish out), the history of the relationship, things about the other partner's background and family - easy for genuine partners but likely to catch out fakers.

Thanks jand M for reply..
    Actually my relationship is genuine. We have a daughter. So genuineness we can prove.
    But my is Australian student visa cancellation can effects my nz visa??

Wouldn't have thought that the fact that you have a daughter in itself shows that your relationship is genuine..

I agree with JandM: if in a genuine relationship, there shouldn't be anything to worry about at all or even prepare for.

Don't think INZ are going to assume ANYTHING. They don't know you. To be blunt, your daughter is evidence that you spent time together ONCE, and all the rest of your time living together remains to be proved.

INZ are very likely to be looking hard at the circumstances that caused your Australian visa to be cancelled, yes. Immigration services around the world are in contact with one another. To the official mind, someone who broke the law in one country is a person who may be likely to cause trouble in their country too. You may get questioned about it.